The Stamparatus is LIVE NOW on the website to reserve your very own!
Get in quick as I think these tools will sell out QUICK!
At just $85 they are very affordable compared to similar tools on the market and the design is awesome, with so many great features!
The reservation window will be open from NOW until the 30th of November but may sell out sooner! If you want to be one of the first in Australia to have one of these amazing stamp positioning tools, get in now!
There are so many things to love about this amazing tool;
- Make multiples with ease.
- Consistently stamp clean, crisp images.
- If you want a darker image, apply more ink and then re-stamp – no need to start over.
- Make fewer mistakes – saving time and money.
- Easily create 2 step, 3 step and 4 step stamped images using reversible plates.
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps.
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps.
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring.
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper.
- 2 reversible plates, a total of 4 sides to work on.
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place.
- Magnet storage areas.
- $85.00 AUD
Here’s some information about how the reservation process will work.
The reservation periods will be as follows but I wouldn’t delay;
These tools will be a big hit, so I recommend not waiting too long to get your tool reserved.
Your card will not be charged until they are due to ship!
See below for a download that may answer any questions you may have and you can also see a video from Stampin’ Up! showing the features and benefits of the Stamparatus.
*Please note that you need a credit or debit card to reserve one of the Stamparatus tools.
Here’s a great video from Stampin’ Up! showing the amazing possibilities with the Stamparatus.
I know that I won’t be delaying in reserving my Stamparatus this morning.
To reserve your very own Stamparatus follow this link to find it in my store.
SHOP ONLINE:My online store is open 24/7 and you can always shop for the supplies I have used to create any of the projects on my blog. Click on the images of the products at the bottom of the post to be taken right to my online store.
QUESTIONS:Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment or send me an email to email@example.com
ARE YOU IN AUSTRALIA & NEED A CATALOGUE?Let me send you one (if you don’t already have a demonstrator) Email me with your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org